Thursday, August 6, 2009

Texas Heat


Hey ya'll. Sorry for the crummy picture. My dad is too busy to take some new pics of me so I just snapped a pic with mom's phone. She was home sick and I was laying on her while she was sleeping (surely that will make her feel better right?).


Anyway, its August and way too hot for a big ol Boreboel like me here in Texas. Dad tells me my blood line is from Africa and I should be okay in the heat. I've got sensitive skin! Come on! I need my A/C and some soft blankies. Heck, I'd rather just lay on mom's bed or better yet mom.

Not much new going on. My allergies dont seem to be bothering me. I'm getting lots of love, drooling all over the house, and watching over my family. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

Thanks for checking in on me. Feel free to stop by to scratch me behind the ear and bring me some carrots, lots of carrots!

Till next time, big moose kisses.

Dozer

3 comments:

Kasha said...

That's a sweet photo! It is also very sweet of you to take Dozer to Texas with you. I am not sure about you, but it is difficult to transport a boerboel around in any car. I am also wondering how this breed survived South Africa because if you think Texas is hot, you should send Dozer to us for an experience. As I am writing this Africa has just tromped in with mud all over her stinking body. Where does one dog find mud in her desert landscaping?! Fabulous! I am off to attempt to wash her. Thanks for caring about her and Bruce! I am concerned for Bruce and the lack of medical attention he is receiving. I wish I could take him to the vet myself. Take care!

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Can't blame you SplitRock Dozer, I'd rather stay in the A/C also, much cooler!

monica said...

Dozer is sure looking good! I know what you mean " droolin' all over" - I have a young bullmastiff with the same "habit"...