Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another weigh in.

I had a bumpy on my ear that wouldnt go away so I had an excuse to go see my friends at the Vet and get weighed while I was there. The scale jumped to 140 then settled at 138. Mom says that cutting my food back has started to slim me up a bit but the doc said I still have some love handles and I'm still getting broader. I'm just big boned!

My bump turned out to be an in grown hair or some-such. After the doc took a sample mom picked at and finally popped it. She said it was very gross and I didn't like her messing with it but I got lots of carrots and cookies so I didn't care too much. After going to the doctor I got to go meet some of moms friends and their kids. I was real gentle with the little boy and acted very shy.

For dads birthday, he and mom stayed home with me for four days. It was like it was my birthday. We got to lay around and watched movies, took lots of naps, but I only got to watch when they ate lots of good food and drank lots of good wine. I tried to eat some of moms soup but it was too hot and I wasnt fast enough, she caught me!

I'm doing good and the doc said I needed to start getting less allergy meds. He said I'm looking great and he's hoping I can be weened off of the meds for the Winter. Hopefully that will help me shed some of my fluffiness too.

I'll steal moms phone when she's not looking and get a pic for you soon.

Moose kisses,

Dozer

No comments: