Thursday, October 22, 2009

Its my birthday!

Its my birthday, its my birthday!! Okay, well not yet, but almost! I still act like a puppy so its hard to imagine, that in a few days I’ll be two years old.

It’s rainy around here right now and I don’t like the rain. I think we’ve had more rain in the last month than we’ve had all year. The yard is normally flooded and my big feet soak up the mud and water like four giant sponges. That’s only after mom coaxes me out into the yard to take care of business. I’m normally good about getting my feet cleaned off after trudging through the mud, unless Hayden is close by and then I want to act like a fool.

I’m an extremist when it comes to the temperature. In the summer I want to lay in the sun for a little bit then go stick my head in front of the air conditioner. Now that its getting cooler I want dad to turn on the bathroom heater in the morning so I can lay in front of it. I don’t like sharing the heater either. I’m a big boy, I should get my own heater right? I hope it cools down even more real soon. I love to lay in front of the fireplace but dad says its not cold enough yet to light a fire. I cant wait!

Halloween is almost here. Dad keeps threatening to dress me up like one of the Chickfila cows. Someone please talk some sence into him. I’m not a cow, I’m a moose!

I’m going to go snuggle up with my mom. Until next time, big slobbery moose kisses!

1 comment:

Kasha said...

What is two years old like? Is it heaven? Is it suddenly different? I am counting down the days.
Kasha