Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to being a pup

We made through the weekend and are pretty much back to our mischievous self. Well, he’s not that mischievous. Its hard to remember he’s a pup sometimes due to his size. Really, he’s been one of the most well behaved pups I’ve ever been around. Anyway, he’s getting back to old tricks. He wants to wrestle with the other dogs, jump on the bed, and run around the house and yard. Its good to see that he’s feeling better, but we have to keep him to “light duty” while his big ‘ol incision heals.

His appetite has returned and he’s enjoying the canned food. The portions are small per docs orders so he always gives us a look like “Is that all? Where’s dinner?”

He has been extra loving the past few days. He’s always a very loving dog but he seems more loving than usual. Last night I was sitting in the floor stretching and he walked up and started nibbling on my left ear then nibbled on my right ear. By the time he was done I had foamy drool hanging from my chin. His mom thought this was pretty funny, but it was kinda gross if you ask me.

Its good to have our baby Moose back to normal, well as normal as a Moose gets.

No comments: