Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thirsty Thursday




Oh, excuse me. I’m a thirsty boy! You really have no idea how thirsty I am. See I have my own food and water bowls on a stand so I don’t have to bend down so far to eat or drink. I almost never drink from the bowls on the floor, that’s just for the other dogs. I’m a big Moose and I’m soo much better than that. But today I’m extra thirsty..

I just got back from seeing my buddy, Doctor Jim. I’ve been doing real well and not eating too much I shouldn’t so I haven’t had a good reason to go see him in quite a while. He looked me over and said I was looking good and lost some of my “fluff” he had noticed last time I was in. I’m down to a lean and mean 132lbs. He poked me with a big needle in my neck to get a blood sample but I didn’t really notice. Then he took me outside and tricked me into peeing into a tray. That was kinda weird, but mom thought it was funny. I have some bumps here and there and the doc took some samples and said it was no big deal. Overall the doc said I’m doing great. When I got home mom gave me lots of carrots for being good. The best part is my brother has to go back in a couple weeks to get his teeth cleaned and I don’t. I hope he comes back still woozy from the meds so I can pick on him. It will be lots of fun!

Until next time,

Moose kisses.

1 comment:

Kasha said...

Africa needs a vet like that! He sounds like a good one! Thirsty Thursday is pretty clever! Every day is Thirsty Thursday with Boerboels.